JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-25-2007, 10:05 PM

Where the river falls into the lush oasis deep in the jungle of the Pride Lands, they say that the fairies dance on fair moonlit nights. Each evening, Kalthar visited the oasis, and knelt down to listen to the wisdom of the great fairy, Mairenn.

"Welcome again Kalthar... what is it you seek this time?"

"I'd like to know what to do to begin my journey to discover about the Ancient Keyblade war. However, I do not posses a Keyblade of my own..."

"Very well. I believe you are ready for this journey, and I sense there is great potential in you Kalthar, so I will give you this magic Keyblade if you wish to have it."

"That is a very kind offering, ma'am. I shall take it! Thank you very much."

[RECEIVED THE "MYGHAL"!]

"You are welcome... However I would not give this to any ordinary person, which means you're pretty special. Now, you should return to Twilight Town. Your friends will need your help. Good luck Kalthar. Farewell!"

So Kalthar returned to Twilight Town. When he finally reached it, he heard strange noises sounding from the manor. He promptly ran inside to see what was up. Inside, he saw his friend Nakama battling fiercely with Nobodies.

"Hey Kal! About time you got your ass over here!"

"Yo Nak! How ya been?"

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~

Last edited by Hisuwashi : 03-26-2007 at 08:47 PM.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
03-26-2007, 04:44 AM

I silently followed the man down a set of stairs as he led me to the inn. My mind was trying to comprehend the information he had given me. 'Sides'? 'Final Battles'? I wondered if he knew more than he let on. We reached the inn and he held open the door, allowing me inside first. I stepped up to the counter and stared at the snoreing innkeeper. I cast a glance back at the dark-haired man, seeing a hint of a smile in his lips. I was able to see him clearly now, blueish black hair, dark gray shirt, black pants. His eyes were a deep beautiful blue. He was a good six inches taller than me, and was muscular. I turned back toward the innkeeper and cleared my throat, "Ahem!" Snorting awake, he looked at me bleary eyed and replied, "Huh? What da ya want?" I gave him a smile and asked, "May I have a room please? Close to his, if possible." I nodded my head toward the man with me and the innkeeper handed me a room key, and said in a bored voice, "100 munny." I nodded, laying out the amount on the counter and heading up the stairs. Coming to the room I unlocked the door and me and the man stepped inside. Slightly poor furnishings, but I was surprised it was clean. Laying down the small bag I had with my few possessions, I turned to the man, looking at him carefully and asking, "I know it is none of my business, but what are you doing here? Are you part of this 'keyblade war'?" I stopped, suddenly remembering I forgot to tell him my name. I shook my head and smiled, extending my hand and apologizing, "I'm terribly sorry, my name is Lyynn. Strange as it may sound, I woke up in a world with no recollection of my past, I know only my name. So if it is not to much trouble, and information you can give helps me out."

Last edited by Rikku777 : 03-27-2007 at 02:40 AM.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

woot3 - 03-26-2007, 07:52 AM

Rafe sighed again then jumped on to the room top of what looked to be an inn. "i might stay here the night" he said to himself "it seems cozy enough." he smiled to himself alittle, then realised that he smelt of death. "uuk." he groaned "greatt. im not gonna seem suspisious am i." he said sarcasticly then jumped back down on the the ground looking for the entrance to the Inn.

Begging me to stay
Apologies all left unsaid
Secrets better left unspoken
Dreams are slowly put to bed
Rumors stirred and reawoken

If I try to get away
How long until I'm free
And if I don't come back here
Will you remember me?
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

Meggis 4th Post - 03-27-2007, 04:25 AM

In the girl's room she started asking me questions again. I wasn't planning of hanging around, but she looks as if she is in need of some company and some guidance. She said that her name was Lyynn. "Nice name." I think to myself. Only ever heard it once before.

"Pleasure to meet you Lyynn. I'm Meggis. " I took up her hand and gave it a nice shake. "You'd like to know what I'm doing in Hollow Bastion? Well, first of all I'm not part of any War that I know of. I came here about a week ago. I received evidence some time in the past that told me I could find out about Keyblades here in some sort of underground chamber. I have yet to find such a place. I am starting to think that the rumor was a lie." I shift my weight to my left leg in annoyance and look at the floor.

Lyynn's face looks puzzled she was still confused about everything. I still felt I didn't know her well enough to tell her everything. There was a sudden silence. To lighten the mood I spoke:

"How could you have awoken on a world and remembered nothing? I am not trying to be rude but why are you so interested in Keyblades? Shouldn't you be more interested in remembering your past? Where did you awaken?" I stopped myself from continuously asking questions. Sometimes I get too carried away and I don't want to make myself look like I'm the talkative type. I stand back and rest against the door. I hold my arms and wait for her response.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-27-2007, 04:58 AM

'Meggis', I thought silently. Underground chamber? I looked into space and wondered. Silence descended in the room and I looked back up at Meggis. He looked slightly annoyed. He broke the silence, asking the question I myself wondered, "How could you have awoken on a world and remembered nothing? I am not trying to be rude but why are you so interested in Keyblades? Shouldn't you be more interested in remembering your past? Where did you awaken?" He stopped and seemed to check himself, closeing his lips and leaning back against the door, waiting for my answer. I smiled slightly to myself, I had the answer memorized, planned out for everyone who asked, but it seemed pointless now. I walked over to the bed and sat down, leaning slightly forward and staring at the floor. "I woke in front of a small tower, just lying there, not knowing anything," I began softly. "The tower was the home of a powerful sage, or wizard, Master Yen Sid. He took me in, and seemed to take great interest in my keyblade. He told me of a war coming, of the heroes of light and dark, that my destiny was linked to others in a great circle. He spoke in riddles and could not tell me anything about myself. He told me I had, 'A Divine Keyblade', and that it could revel the secrets that are hidden yet visible." I stopped and took the kayblade and layed it on the bed beside me. I looked up at Meggis and shook my head, "Thats about all I can tell you, apart from him getting me a ride here, and giving me a small fortune in munny. Other than that..." I stopped suddenly and reached into my bag, pulling out a thick, faded book and walked over to Meggis, handing him the book. "He gave this to me. He said it was a ancient tome of the keyblades and the philosophers, though I don't now how they are linked." I stopped, what else was they to say? That was all I knew. I did not have a clue where to start, or if there was anything to be found about about who I was.

Last edited by Rikku777 : 03-27-2007 at 05:22 AM.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

Meggis 5th Post - 03-27-2007, 05:32 AM

"Yen Sid." I think to myself. This name sounds familiar yet not at the same time. I rest my index finger on my chin and try to think of everything that is currently going on. Lyynn broke my thinking by approaching me and putting an old tome into my hands. I gasp when I see it, for I recognize the cover, and the markings.

"This book!" I open it and flip through the pages. These old symbols and runes I know. "Lyynn! You must lend this book to me over night. I think I can decipher it. The underground chamber I was trying to find is Ansem's Study, and I think this can help." I feel like a little kid on their birthday. I get embarrassed so I cough to change things. I rest the book on the night stand by Lyynn's bed. "The Door to Darkness. I think to myself. The Keyblade War and the Keyblades themselves. Maybe I shouldn't worry about such details that I barely know about....A Divine Key she says? She can unlock hidden things?" I dive into my mind and go into a sort of a daze for a moment thinking of everything. My keyblade doesn't have any divine powers. It can only manipulate and control the element water. I look out the little window in the room from where I am standing. It is pitch black still late at night. Lanterns shine brightly.

"Well Lyynn perhaps I should let you rest. The innkeeper prepares breakfast at 9am. Come down if you want. I'll be there." I wave a bye with my left hand and turn to face the door. Before I leave I pause look at the book again that I placed down. "Will see let me use it?"
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-27-2007, 05:54 AM

Meggis seemed excited about the book, very excited. He stopped himself once again however, seeming to lose himself in thought. I wait, staring at him as he seemed to have a million things going through his head. His eyes swept over to the window, then back at me.
"Well Lyynn perhaps I should let you rest. The innkeeper prepares breakfast at 9am. Come down if you want. I'll be there." 'Nine', I thought, glanceing at the clock beside my bed. Midnight. I looked up as he stopped and then remembered his excitment at the book. "Oh", I replied, picking up the book and handing it to him. "Please, use it for as long as you like, I read through half of it already, but it did not make to much sense to me. I hope you can figure it out..." I placed the book in his hands and stepped back. I believed I could trust him. Meggis stepped to the door, but I called his name and stopped him, "Meggis," I pointed to the book and smiled, "Don't stay up all night reading that, you need your sleep too." Something crossed his face, I could not tell exactly what.
After he closed the door. I stood there, thinking on the evening events. I walked to the window, leaning out and taking a deep breath of the night air, then suddenly pauseing. I stood silent and waited, was that something I heard on the roof? I heard nothing else, so I turned back, getting ready for bed, getting ready for the next day.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

Meggis 6th Post - 03-27-2007, 06:07 AM

Back in my quarters I tossed the thick tome onto my un-made bed. I went over to the window and lifted it halfway. Just then a cold gust of wind entered the room and blew back my hair. I rested my arms on the window sill and took in a big breath of the crisp air that lingered over Hollow Bastion. All was silent. Only the crickets could be heard there. I stood up and took off my gray shirt and tossed it over the chair by the door. I threw myself heavily onto the bed. With the book in hand I opened it and read for awhile. After some time I looked at the clock over my desk. It read quarter past 1am. Guess it was time to sleep. Though sleep was not present. I held my keyblade in my hand and stared at the design. No sooner did I lay my head on the pillow I feel asleep. I guess I was tired after all. The next day sunlight filled the room. I got up and strecthed. I placed the tome in my bag and put the keyblade back on the holster on my waist. The clock said 8:45am. I moved towards the door then I turned around and remembered my gray shirt. But I changed my mind about it and just left the room. I made my way down stairs to the dining room. Smells of eggs was in halls.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-27-2007, 06:25 AM

The shower was a little cold, but felt good. Pulling my hair back, I dressed quickly, and opened the door, stopping and remembering my keyblade. It felt odd to be refering it to as 'mine'. I strapped it to my side and looked at it, wishing it could tell me the answers I sought. Sighing, I looked at the clock, 8:40 am. I looked around the room, everything was clean. I turned and locked the door, heading down the stairs and to the dining room. There was only one other person present, a man with golden hair, and light skin. His expression was sullen and his eyes were closed. Looking over at the bookshelf, I scanned the titles, looking for one to pass the time until Meggis came down. Just when I found one worth reading, Meggis walked into the room. His eyes did not look to sleep deprived, he must have gotten a fairly decent amount of sleep. He was without his gray over shirt, and he was wearing a skin tight black shirt. I was right, he was very muscular. Not wanting to be caught staring, I smiled and walked over to him. "Read any good books lately?" I asked in a low voice, hopeing he got my hint.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

Meggis 7th Post - 03-27-2007, 06:48 AM

( OOC: This is my last post for today. I am exhausted! )

I entered the room and Lyynn was checking out the books. "Read any good books lately?" she asked in a smile. I nod "I didn't read much. But what I did read was interesting." As we were speaking the innkeeper came out from the kitchen and placed two plates down. The food looked great. The eggs were steaming and the bread bun looked so fluffy and fresh. The sausage and bacon was also a sight. My mouth started to water a bit. I hadn't eaten since yesterday afternoon. I pulled out Lyynn's chair so she could sit down. I joined her and picked up my fork. The innkeeper's helper brough over to us some green tea in small wooden cups. Breakfast was brief and we didn't speak much. Like me, she carried her keyblade at all times. "Want to go for a walk around the town?" I asked as I took the last bit of egg from my dish. "Yeah. Maybe you can show me around." she said in a warm reply. We both got up and headed for the door. Outside we walked up a few staicases. "Maybe we can find that underground study I was thinking of." I speak quietly so no one over hears us. Suddenly, as we walk people start to yell from down a hall and run towards us "Heartless! It's the Heartless!" As the citizens ran away in fright, little heartless appeared out of a black portal and started to hop around everywhere. "Lyynn stay back! I'll deal with these little vermin!" I pull out my keyblade; Frozen Soul. I was ready to destroy these pathetic ghouls. I run and jump at a heartless, shattering it with one slice from my strong arm.

(OOC: You can continue my fight if you wish. Jump in if you want.)

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 03-27-2007 at 06:51 AM.