JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

Meggis 12th Post - 03-28-2007, 07:55 AM

( OOC: This is my last post for the day. Time to sleep. )

Lyynn attarcts my attention to writings on the wall behind an odd portrait. At first the formula is no big deal to me. But then I notice a set of words that I have been looking for for awhile. Door 2 Darkness... The letters D2D were highlighted. As if they were significant. Could that be the passcode? Luckily, it was correct and the door opened up. The area that was before us looked completely strange and extremely hi-tech. Much more so then the rest of the town. I step onto the area. "Should we go in there?" I ask Lyynn. She doesn't seem to have an answer, she looks to be a bit nervous. I walk out and unsheath Frozen Soul ready for any type of attacker. Soon I stumble upon a strange, gigantic computer. With an even bigger monitor. Is this some sort of virtual journal started by Ansem? What kind of information on keyblades does this equipment possess. I start to type in random things but nothing comes up with a response. Suddenly, a loud voice booms from the computer. I jump back in the sudden fright from the noise. "This is the master computer." A voice yells. "Further mis-use of this console with result in arrest." I laugh to myself. This guy? What a joke. I continue to look through the files typing in things. Lyynn gives a frightened look and says " Maybe you should stop." But the moment I did a red siren goes off, and a beam of light freezes me. "What the hell is this?!" I think to myself. No matter what I do, I can't move anything. A scanner appears and it looks like it is erasing my body into a white energy. Before I know it, Lyynn has faded into my environment. When I come to, I awaken into a bizzare world. "Where am I?!" I say softly as I get up from the ground. "You are in Ansem's virtual prison." Booms the voice. "You will remain here for all eternity." I look at my clothes. They are all different. And have green lights on them. I need to find a way out of here and head back to Lyynn. I left her all alone out there.

(OOC: I kind of forget how to get out of here. I know that guy Tron helps. But I don't know how. We are seperated, so I don't know what you want to do...)
(#42 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

woot5 - 03-28-2007, 08:32 AM

He decided that since no one was opening the door for him he would open it himself. He took a few steps back then ran back forward ramming himself in to the door, forcing it open against his weight. "How do you like me now!?" he asked himself loudly realising in that instant that nobody was actually here. "That’s odd" he looking around noticing that the lights weren’t even on. He decided to take a look around to so if at least a little critter took refuge here. He tries to flick the lights on but it seemed the power was out "this really isn’t right" he took a few more steps; the floor board gave way under him. He fell through the ceiling in to a lower floor. The boy gave out a yell as he landed on his feet so hard it caused his knees to buckle. “God damn it you sonova” he clenched his teeth from the pain.

Begging me to stay
Apologies all left unsaid
Secrets better left unspoken
Dreams are slowly put to bed
Rumors stirred and reawoken

If I try to get away
How long until I'm free
And if I don't come back here
Will you remember me?
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Rikku777 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Rikku777
03-28-2007, 05:47 PM

I stared in shock, Meggis was disappearing right before my eyes. Just like the heartless once a keyblade made contact. What happened? Did this mean he was dead? Horror filled me and I turned to the screen. The red siren ceased, and all was quiet. I looked at the panel array. I did not want to push any buttons, not having a clue as to what they did. I suddenly saw a button labeled, 'Enter command'. I slowly pushed it, and a window in the screen popped up, with the words, 'Enter command now". I looked at the keyboard, unsure, then started to type, 'Return Meggis.' I pushed enter, and then waited, wondering if it understood, or if Meggis could even be brought back. The word, 'processing request', was on the screen, then a small box pooped up. 'Enter password'. I bit my lip and tryed, 'D2D'. 'Invalid password', showed on the screen. I looked at the screen helplessly, hoping that this Ansem guy had the password in his lab, hoping I would be able to find it. I turned and ran out the door, bumping into a man carrying a long sword. I gasped and stepped back. The man looked shocked and angry, and said, "I am Leon of the restoration commitee. Just who are you and how did you get in here?" I stuttered, "I-I, I'm Lyynn. Please, do you have the password for the computer? My friend disappeared and the computer is asking for a password to bring him back." The man named Leon, stared at me, as if trying to evaluate wether I was telling the truth. He then walked past me, looking at the screen and entering some commands. I suddenly saw Meggis, though he looked different, in a strange glowing room with glowing clothes. "Thats him!" I said excitedly and then continued, "Can you get him out of there?" Leon stared at Meggis on the screen then said, "The computer at Merlin's house alerted me that this comuter had been activated, but the would mean..." He trailed off and said, "We need the password, and I set the new one, so here it goes." He entered three names, 'Sora', 'Donald', and 'Goofy'. The computer let off a series of blips, then the words, 'Initializing request', appeared. We both turned to the center of the room and waited, and I hoped with all my might that Meggis would come back.

Last edited by Rikku777 : 03-28-2007 at 07:24 PM.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Send a message via MSN to Kokugen
Nakama 3rd Post - 03-28-2007, 07:46 PM

Nakama released a concentrated blast of wind at a last Nobody before turning to his friend,

"I'm good but these Nobodies are a pain in the neck - actually the back of my neck."

He rubbed the back of his neck,

"But otherwise not bad, I've been looking for that book the one that has all the stuff about Ansem and the doors of Light and Darkness."

He flipped over backwards avoiding the spear of a new group of Dragoons and locked the spear in the end of his keyblade, he landed and pulled back his keyblade back and spun slamming his keyblade into the face of the dragoon,

"Oh yeah it's supposed to have been written in one of the rooms down here. So!"

He leapt after the Nobody which wasn't downed by the blow and held his keyblade by the keychain and began spinning it,

"So I thought I'd have a look through if it's still here!"

He extended his keychain and swung it at the dragoon ending it's existence and then concentrated a small gust of wind around the spiralling keyblade and released it at the remaining dragoons throwing them off balance, he then blasted through the dragoons at intense speed destroying them all,

"So what are we waiting for Kal?"

Nakama in the Kingdom Hearts RP
(#45 (permalink))
Old
RafeMcScythe (Offline)
New to JF

whoot 5 - 03-29-2007, 09:31 AM

He staggered up, the pain in his knee unbearable he looked down and saw blood; a loose nail had stabbed in to his knee. He cured to himself and took hold of the nail, took a few deep breaths then pulled it out as fast as he good. He screamed out, loud enough to be heard from outside the building for a few meters. He stood up properly, trying to regain his composure as best as possible. He then sure skittering, “great, heartless… just what I need” he rolled his eyes then summoned his key blade ready for battle.

Begging me to stay
Apologies all left unsaid
Secrets better left unspoken
Dreams are slowly put to bed
Rumors stirred and reawoken

If I try to get away
How long until I'm free
And if I don't come back here
Will you remember me?
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Jade (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Jade Send a message via MSN to Jade Send a message via Yahoo to Jade
Looking for it - 03-29-2007, 03:53 PM

Leonia went everywhere she could find it,it had to be somewhere. She needed it to get out of here. But where could it be? Leonia think..think she thought to herself running up the pile of stairs destorying all hearltess and nobodies that came in her way. "I need to find it" she said destroying the last hearltess and getting to the top of the stairs.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
MazarDantechildofdevil (Offline)
Hmm?

Send a message via MSN to MazarDantechildofdevil
03-29-2007, 05:50 PM

Neiru sits in Radiant Garden around Donald's uncles ice-cream shop. He sighs as he stands and walks around Radiant Garden, trying to find if there is anything to do at all. He continues to walk around and finds a few people to talk to, he stops at them and talks to them.

(#48 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Nakama 4th Post - 03-29-2007, 11:02 PM

"We're not waiting for anything, we really need to get started."

Kal walked up to Nakama and both of thm proceeded into the room that housed the computer that controlled the parrallel Twilight Town,

"Kal what was the password again?"

"Sea Salt Ice cream."

"That's the one."

Nakama punched in the password and then proceeded through a series of programs,

"The Light resides in Sunset Horizons this time, Darkness in Radiant Garden and the Twilight in Twilight Town surprise, surprise."

"This must be an important battle."

"How can I know what they're thinking, hopefully they won't butcher the newbs this time."

"Like they did to you?"

"Idiot, I'm one of the few wielders with wind and it's naturally harder to wield than other elements probably spirit as well like yours is."

"I think something unnatural is harder to wield than something natural."

"Well you can give mine a spin some day, that should be fun."

"As should you."

"Gladly, Darkness first right."

"Well just make sure you do Twilight last or who'll send the rest."

"Of course, it seems she's in Radiant Garden."

"That horny witch? Wish I was there!"

"If only..."

Nakama punched in the last details of the Radiant Garden Mission before pressing enter and initialising the battle.

~~~~

Neiru was amidst a group of people having a conversation about the town he had arrived in, he was interested in the town's people,

"I just got here, checking out the scenery looks interesting."

"Yeah I've been here for a few years it's only started getting better recently, we got Squall, Yuffie and the rest of the Restoration commitee to thank for that."

"What do they do - I mean how have they made things better?"

"Well they've helped rebuild the businesses and housing in this place and they stopped an invasion of heartless not too long ago, they were helped by a hero of Light as well apparently."

"Hero of Light?"

"Yes he wielded a strange blade that was shaped like a key and disposed of the heartless with ease."

Neiru pulled his keyblade off his back and showed it to the townspeople,

"Did his blade resemble this?"

"That looks exactly like it! You wouldn't happen to be said hero?"

"No, I don't have the luxury of residing in the light."

"Luxury... what do you mean?"

"I cannot begin to explain."

"We -"

All sound was suddenly cut from his ears and was instead replaced with the sound of static, he went to keel over in pain but found he couldn't move not even his jaw which was frozen. The villagers that had been standing around him froze just as he did as did everything around him and was suddenly replaced static. He thought frantically of what was happening but then every noise suddenly stopped and everything went black.

His vision was renewed but what he saw before him was not the market place, he was outside the castle at the core of Radiant Garden and the sky over his head was pitch black with small sparkles of other worlds above him. The front gates were before him and in front of them floated a small board, there were letters on the board and they seemed to be describing a sort of mission.

Darkness Mission One : Storm The Palace

Retrieve the Princess' flame from the highest peak of the castle and deliver it to the mistress of Darkness.

NOBODIES: Dusks

HEARTLESS: Shadows and Soldiers

THE FINAL FRONTIER: Darkness Thorn

PARTICIPATING: Neiru

TIPS: Use every skill at your disposal. The princess' flame isn't necessarily a flame.

Neiru read through the board wondering what it meant when he reached the the participants part he was surprised,

"Participating... Since when."

"Since Now!"

The gates opened and the landscape seemed to shift and force him through the gates which slammed behind him,

"Find the flame and I shall decide your worth."

"Why should I find the flame, I serve no-one! Not even the source of all Darkness!"

"Because your life is in my hands."

A group of around 30 Dusks suddenly warped down from the ceiling and a group of around the same size of Shadows also appeared all facing Neiru,

"Have fun!"

"Bitch, you have no idea who you're dealing with."

(OOC: This is the start of your first mission Mazar you have to fight you way through this room after which I will move you to the next part of the mission, any questions ask in the OOC thread ^^)

~~~~

Being continued in next post

(#49 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Nakama 5th Post - 03-30-2007, 12:17 AM

"The first sending went off without a hitch I think."

"Mistress of Darkness, she'll grill your ass for that."

"Only if she can find me."

"She sniffs out keyblades just like the heartless, how can you escape?"

"I have my methods oh and I'm just finishing up on the Light's mission, this should be interesting."

"Why?"

"It would seem Sora is there and he's hooked up with the Eleventh one."

"The Eleventh One he always was a fun guy, shame what they did to him."

"Well luckily he hasn't told Sora anything important, they just met up with that guy."

"I suddenly regret choosing the Twilight, whoever's joining them better be experienced."

"Oh no not that guy, the Light. With his and the eleventh history there's bound to be friction."

"Friction? Who mean someone getting their ass handed to them on a plate."

Nakama chuckled at this before putting on a pair of pale blue gloves and checking the screen,

"You could put it that way and I think we're just about ready for the Light."

"Send away Nak."

"How many times have I told you not to call me that, Kal sounds cool but Nak sounds... wierd."

"Okay Nak."

Nakama frowned just as pressed the enter key muttering about not watching backs.

~~~~

Jade stared around frantically at the top of the stairs before dashing to the right and smashing throug a door destroying a heartless that had been on the other side of it, She pulled back her keyblade and swung releasing a shockwave obliterating all the remaining heartless,

"Now back to looking..."

She walked to the shelf and scanned through the books, she found one that seemed interesting and pulled it out,

"Anima, Metallum, Pectus..."

She went to open the cover but froze, as she attemted to move a fresh swarm of shadows appeared from the ground, they lunged at her and swiped the book from her hand ripping it in half. She couldn't even release any of her anger on the shadows as her ears were filled with static as were her surroundings. She suddenly found herself on the peak of a cliff overlooking a sandy valley, the sun was overhead and beat down with some force,

"Where the..."

Her gaze was suddenly drawn to a board that had appeared in front of her, it read:

Light Mission One : Valley of Hope

Rendezvous with fate and abolish the crossroads, the warmth of your heart will crush all puzzles the light of your will shall bring change.

NOBODIES: N/A

HEARTLESS: N/A

THE FINAL FRONTIER: ???

PARTICIPATING: Leonia

TIPS: The valley is filled with mirages, fight your way through and reach your goal. Don't hide in the past look forward to the future.

"Don't hide in the past..."

She lifted her hand to her hair and pulled it out of her face, the racing winds made it hard for her to see clearly,

"What the hell is this mission anyway?!"

She suddenly felt herself wrenched forward and the landscape seemed to warp behind her drawing her into the valley, she closed her eyes in an attempt to block it out and when she opened them a gasp escaped her mouth. She saw before her the Destiny Islands just as they were when she left and before her were all her friends.

~~~~

Being continued in next post

Last edited by Kokugen : 03-30-2007 at 04:30 PM.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Kokugen (Offline)
Kingdom Hearts RP GM

Nakama 6th Post - 03-30-2007, 01:58 AM

"That's the second without a hitch, now it's our turn..."

"Hope we get something interesting this time, our last mission sucked."

Nakama began typing once again on the keyboard,

"Every mission sucks to you."

"True, well there may just be a decent batch this time."

"Yeah that could give us a lead to that book..."

"You're obsessed with that thing."

"Obsessed or interested I dunno which I just want to read it."

"Well as much as I'd like to know the truth behind this keyblade war I don't spend the majority of my free time looking for it."

"Neither do I, I was searching for that girl this time."

"What the one with the keyblade."

"Yeah, with my luck she's on the Light's side, just great she wouldn't survive an encounter in that place."

"She was pretty hot last I checked."

"She was pretty cute, and she had that whole innocent thing going on."

"Lucky Ansem didn't let you near her."

"What's that supposed to mean!?"

"It's supposed to mean why aren't we there yet."

"Tch! Just a sec we got a few more Twilighters than the others."

"That must mean that he's there."

"Damn! I think we should handle this one alone then."

"It could be good practise to chuck them in the deep end, better than babying them."

"We'll see when we get there."

Nakama finished up typing and pulled out his keyblade,

"Got yours ready?"

"Of course."

Kalthar had his keyblade in hand,

"Let's go then!"

Nakama tapped the enter key and both were surrounded by static, they lifted their keyblades and shot a beam of light forwards, their surroundings suddenly cleared and they could see a twilight sun above them and orange steps below.

Everything went black and they found themselves at the steps of Twilight Town's Station Plaza.

~~~~

Lyynn was waiting with baited breath for Meggis to visualize before her and after ten straight seconds she began to worry. She ran up to the machine which had originally transported Meggis and started banging it,

"Meggis! Meggis can you hear me!?"

Leon behind her sighed and began typing at the console to see what the hold up was, he brought up the picture of the space Paranoids but all that they could see was static,

"What's this?"

Lyynn ran up beside Leon,

"What's happenning?"

"I dunno I'm trying to get a view on inside here but all that's coming up is static."

"But then..."

She turned back to the machine and was about to walk to it when she fond herself frozen, she panicked for a moment thinking the same thing was happening to her as it had Meggis but then staic surounded her. It remained that way for a few seconds before darkness blocked everything out and then she found herself in a new plce altogether, she looked in front of her and saw a station of which the front had been destroyed and there were frequent splashes of blood all over the place. She stepped back lifting her hands to her mouth in shock walking into someone,

"I'm sor - Meggis!"

She was shocked to see Meggis standing in front of her good as new and not stuck in some weird machine,

"So you're here to Lyynn, are we still in that computer?"

"No I don't believe you are."

"Just a second Nak, the last ones coming through."

"So they are..."

Nakama and Kalthar turned towards what appeared to be an electric current sparking in mid air, after a moment it swelled and burst revealing none other than Rafe,

"We don't have much time, heck we don't have any but I'll explain what we have to do immediately after this."

Nakama lifted his keyblade and pointed it in the dirction of the station, a board appeared and it had the following details listed on it:

Twilight Mission Beta : Save your King

End the crushing battle between the masters of the Light and Darkness and restore harmony to troubled old man.

NOBODIES: N/A

HEARTLESS: N/A

THE FINAL FRONTIER: The future, past and present.

PARTICIPATING: Nakama, Kalthar, Rafe, Meggis, Lyynn

TIPS: Your dying King lies before you relfect your heart with your blade and cut through unstopped. Blue is his favourite colour.

"Blue's his favourite colour... Just as we thought."

There was a sudden screeching sound that sounded like a strange creature mixed with the scraping of metal, all 5 people covered they're ears in a vain attempt to block out the sound.

When they all looked up a man dresed in dark blue and grey~ish black armour appeared before them, he held an mutant keyblade in hand that was three times the average size of a keyblade and had teeth pointing off in various directions,

"hAvE yOu aLl coMe To dIe, twiLiGht KEyBLadErs?"

He stepped forward and lifted his Keyblade to his shoulder,

"tHen I shALL sHow yoU tHE tRue TwiLigHT!"

"Not if I have anything to say about it!"

Rku leapt from behind the other keybladers and slashed the figure across his face, body and then released a blast of white fire to throw him backwards into the station. He then collapsed grasping his side and almost dropping his keyblade,

"Your dying king... that's it he's the king..."

"So that means..."

"He's our mission..."

The figure burst out of the rubble and landed with his helmet partially shattered,

"YoU Do weLl wielDer, bUt can you dEfeat my truE foRm?"

He suddenly wrenched off his helmet which disintergrated into dark pieces and revealed his face which was half the face of a Dusk and half the face of Darkside.

(OOC: So the first missions begin ^^ let's have some fun, any questions OOC thread is where to post em now let's save Riku!)