View Single Post
(#62 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

09-04-2009, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
I'm rude? You're the one who dismissed me as unqualified and have taken my arguments personally. Furthermore you're the one who implied I was a racist. I put it down to your English skills at first but it seems your English is not the problem, it's your perspective.

Indiscretion? You're the one who doesn't understand the difference between Western countries. You think all Western countries are the same and work together to control the world. How stupid.

Dogmatic? My belief that commercial interest should never be trusted when the environment or people's lives are threatened is a reasonable one and is well founded if you consider other examples. (The logging of rainforests in South America, or the oil companies in Angola who essentially funded the civil war there.)

This is my last advice to you... you should learn how to have an open and direct discussion without being offended. Furthermore you should learn how to discuss things within rational parameters.
I'm self representing in family court here..

I could definitely take you on board if you fancy a break to the tropics with free accommodation?

I can also offer you a paid baby sitting day job occassionally

Cheers - Oz