Thread: Deluhi
View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Deluhi - 09-11-2009, 06:15 PM

OK, so for whatever reason, there isn't a DELUHI thread here (at least there's one for Matenrou Opera! ), so I suppose I should make one XD.

DELUHI was formed on January 2008 under the name GRAVE SEED. They changed their name to DELUHI four days prior to their first live, which was on February 29, '08 at Ikebukuro Cyber.

For all the Americans: the majority of their music is available via US iTunes. so please purchase from there. They said in an interview that they would love to travel to other countries and perform there as long as they know there are fans there. By purchasing via iTunes, you show them that there is an audience here for them.

For everybody else: I was at their official site, and a new single will be released on the fourth of November. They will also be having a 2man live throughout Japan with Matenrou Opera during November (I'm still in shock, since I'm all over anything these two bands do).

Finally, there is a fan group on Myspace called DELUHI USA. They are creating a fanbook with the intention of sending it to the band. They have extended the final date for comments/art to the first of December because of the lack of participation(last I knew, there were only 3 international comments and 22 American).

If you like the band, please send your comment/fan art to deluhiusa@gmail.com, HOWEVER, the comment cannot be longer than one page, and neither of the two (comments and art) can be of a sexual nature. They also want you to send your name and state(or country if you're international). This will also show the band that there is an audience for them outside of Japan.

deluhi

DELUHI on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

MySpace - DELUHI USA - 20 - Female - DELUHIville, Massachusetts - myspace.com/deluhi_usa