(#18 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
10-03-2009, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTJ View Post
Jeez, I'm seeing a god complex developing among the mods. Were you guys this aggressive when Jerry Seinfeld pointed out the weird things in daily life? Just because I still wonder about some things and want to see what other people think about it... so NONE of you are guilty of this? Wait, don't answer that.
Please don`t forget you`re not the first foreigner to head to Japan and you aren`t the first person we`ve seen who has dropped into a spiral of nit picking and complaints/whining about parts of Japanese culture.

It`s fine to wonder about things - but your threads sound *negative* in doing so - I mean, just look at the titles:

Blatant copyright violations?
Does anyone actually eat this?
Biblical waste of paper!!
Is Japanese beer THAT strong??

Maybe you don`t mean to be negative, and maybe you really are just curious - but you can`t blame people for seeing these as negativity and complaints/whining about Japan.

It isn`t a mod thing - it`s a "seen this pattern before" thing, and we`re actually trying to be helpful by pointing out the pattern so you can pick up on it and catch it yourself before you end up being unable to see anything positive.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.