View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

10-31-2009, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbx33 View Post
they werent doing anything wrong....just because the order was not clear doesnt mean that they werent ordering...to feel threated bc of nonsense like that is stupid.
When you get into line at a drive-thru you are entering into a "social contract". That means you will make a legitimate order in a timely fashion and the order will be delivered to you in a timely fashion with payment.

Anything otherwise is a breech of that social contract, and let the punishment fit the crime.

Let's be clear, no one was arrested. The teens were cited for being obnoxious.

Quote:
To feel irrated would be a different story.."I called the cops because i was pissed off someone rapped an order and left" Not make up some bs...which is obvious that she did. If the kids where really holding up traffic with their little stunt WHY aren't they showing footage? They have cameras all over the place, one of the kids said that there where NO cars behind them, while the manager says other wise... I'm already on the kids side because the manager looks like a liar.
whether or not there were cars behind them does no matter. It sounds like they were given plenty of opportunity to follow the social contract, and continued to choose not to.

Quote:

Harmless prank should not equal that fine they got.....which is as big a speeding ticket wth...
How much was the fine they got? How much time should a drive-thru employee be forced to deal with "harmless pranks"? Let's see some dollars and time-limits.