11-15-2009, 10:01 PM

1) 部屋にある十字架シリーズ
A series of Crucifixes in my room

yes

ゴシックな小物が大好きで、昔から少しづつ買い集めて いたら呪われた
部屋みたいになってきた(笑)
I like gothic accessories, if I'll buy up little by little from olden
days the room became ???? ??

. . . , and if I had been buying up all of them from back in the day, my room would have come to look liked a damned room.

3) しかしつい今でも集めてしま いますね・
but unintentionally even now I still to collecting eh

However, even now I horde them. (集めてしまう sounds stronger than just 集める, hence why I'm suggesting "horde" rather than just "collect"). Also, this person sounds a bit embarrassed that he/she does this.

雨降ってるし寒いしお腹すいたし元気でない・・・・
I don't have energies, my stomach it's empty , it's cold and it's raining..

Close, but the し indicates reasons for the final part. Here: It's raining, it's cold, and my stomach is empty, so I don't feel well.

お腹が空いていては戦ができない
I can't fight with MY empty stomach

4.十字架その2
the 2nd cross

壁にはりつけてありまする
It is attached to the wall
e' attaccato nel muro

Oh, are you Italian? Yeah, you just misspelled/typoed "attached" because it's "attaccato" in Italian, not "attachato."

"attack" (what you typed) is attacare or aggredire
"attach" (what you meant) is just attacare (or, I suppose, "attribuire" in another meaning)

ライブのチケットの先行販売を致しますので是非来て下 さいね
Since will be done the pre-sale's of live's tickets, please come
by all means
(I don't know how to write it well in english)

ライブ is "concert" here. How about: Because there is a concert ticket pre-sale, please come. (I'm a native English speaker, but I'm not familiar with concert ticket terminology. "concert ticket pre-sale" sounds fine to me, if maybe a bit unhip if there's a newer slang young people use for it.

6.聖なる夜の運命に導かれたライブ
the live guided in the fate of the holy night

是非みなさんのお越しをお待ちしおります
certainly everybody will waiting for coming ??

The concert, guided by the fate of the blessed night, waited for everyone's past (what the heck is this stuff? who writes ぜひ in kanji anymore?)
I feel a bit weird about my translation here. It doesn't make much sense to me, so surely I'm missing something, but I can't figure out what! My translation reads like something a 12 year old goth kid would write as his or her "awesome poetry," so I think something's off a bit.

9. 9.こんな感じで店長させて頂きました
The store manager you could point with such feeling (I dont understand this???)

I think you may have a typo or left part of that sentence out. I really don't understand the meaning of this sentence, and I understand every part of it individually. Something seems missing, but maybe I'm just not familiar with the construction.

So I haven't paid attention to the history of this translation, but who is talking? It's someone who speaks oddly, because of all the おるs and お待ちしおる and stuff like that. I can't imagine this person is speaking with someone such that it requires keigo, judging by the topic of conversation. I'm curious. I'll go back and read your convo history with Nagoyankee in this thread to see if I can figure out what's up.

Last edited by KyleGoetz : 11-15-2009 at 10:07 PM.