View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
12-08-2009, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzone View Post
You lack reading comprehension. I'm already bored of this redundancy.

For the last time, I was talking about a rise in the popularity of a certain style, not what you or I or anyone else has seen.

It's like considering hollywood movies, and saying art films are blockbusters because you've seen a few. It's asinine. The accurate thing would be to say stupid stuff like Transformers 2 defines a blockbuster. Just like saying lanky kiddish designs constitute popularity in anime. Neither means that art films and complicated anime don't exist, and I never argued that. You argued against a strawman like a goofball, that's all.
Lol, can't believe you still did this post just after I did explain all that. Movies are no anime, your analogy is super flawed. We're talking about graphics. Anime is divided into demographics, and graphics are made to suit the demographics. It has always been this way... since very old time.

There could be no rise of childish style in seinen anime, because there never was and will never be. No one would watch seinen anime with childish graphics. Can't you grasp this? You're just watching too much Shounen, or worse, Kodomo.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?