View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

12-16-2009, 04:55 PM

Death to all fangirls.

All I can say, practice what you preach.

The countries against Iran do not want to stop Iran because they believe it is any more danger to other countries than they are themselves a danger to the countries they don't like (such as Iran). They want to stop them because they're already at a little sort of war; they want to stem their power.

Iran is allied with Palestine. Not only that, it's the super power of the middle east. I.e; it's the enemy of America, Israel, [insert other stupid countries here], so on.

Perhaps if other countries were not so threatening towards Iran, it would not feel the need to defend itself. So why the threats of military pressure from America and Israel?

On the other hand, Iran has every right to produce its nuclear electricity.

But I do think it's stupid; only nuclear armed countries seem to be putting pressure on Iran. What right do they have?

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…