Thread: Lm.c!
View Single Post
Old
Allene7 (Offline)
The Nymphic Ninja

12-18-2009, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Yeah sadly. Heck, if I win 200,000 bucks I would totally hire them! : D My calendar this year is one of them Lotto ones. If I get 10 Christmas trees on it, I win a million Danish kroner. Which is basically 200,000 USD. :'D Imagine a birthday party with them. Omg! I'd hire them for my housewarming party when I move to Copenhagen! Hahah XD All my friends (and non-friends) would attend the party just for that. lol.

Yeah exactly. :'D Maya totally has that effect on people. I like how him and Aiji are so different. Maya is the playful, goofy one who LOVES kids. And Aiji is more reserved, cool rock-fella, you know? :'D

Omg, I'm totally gonna raise my future kids with LM.C, Michael Jackson, Miyavi and Big Bang. XD haha
Ooh, good luck getting ten Christmas trees! Have you gotten any yet?

Haha, yeah Aiji definitely has that cool rocker feeling about him. I love Maya's playfulness! He just seems so fun! Him and Aiji are a great combo

Lol, yeah I praise her when she gets excited to LM.C. I'm doing my best to encourage her to like they're music. She's got an early start so I think she'll definitely continue to be into it. I had her listening to it before she was even born I'll definitely raise any future kids the same way...since of course this is the best way