View Single Post
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
02-18-2010, 05:51 PM

I asked this in the other thread in the general section twice, but have yet to receive an answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
Aside from keeping things clean and probably not having a window open without a screen, what's the best way to keep spiders and bugs, in general, out of your home? What products can one buy in Japan to help with that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
I have a fear of 'em too. I can't bring myself to kill pretty much anything either, and yet, as a kid, I had no problems at all if I had to kill a bug, but got all wimpy as I've become older since it's rare I see 'em inside of the house...so I'm all for the prevention method. lol
I hate bugs and fear spiders (and this is the only thing I can think of, that might actually deter me from going over there). I would like to try and keep them out as best as I can so any methods you guys have aside from the obvious (keep the place clean) would be very much helpful.