View Single Post
(#29 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

02-20-2010, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
i don't like the fact that he had to kill people to get his message out, but i am glad he chose to do so anyway...
Which contradicts your next statement:

Quote:
i could never support killing people unless it is in self defense
Which contradicts your next statement:

Quote:
.. however, whilst i might not truly support it, i might be apathetic to it
<Insert Face Palm>

So you support it, are against it, and are apathetic to it. Awesome.

And then you contradict yourself back to the beginning:

Quote:
yes to the skyscraper thing.. because then he'd be killing off useless ceo / top level execs who sit in their corner offices all day and pretend to be better than jack who's 50 floors down working the tiles and plaster work on a remodel of some office so that some mid-level exec can pretend to be more important than him as well.
So if someone is the CEO of a company they are automatically all of the stereotypes you describe....and deserve to die?

I am all for corporate responsibility but statements like this are nothing short of immature.

Quote:
i guess what i am saying is i don't want to support murder.... but sometimes i kind of have to .. sometimes it's the only viable option
And this is one of those cases? A guy that doesn't want to pay his taxes should have the right to murder innocent people?

If this is justifiable, then what is a case where murder of innocents is not justifiable?

I recommend you think really hard about endorsing death wishes on strangers and stereotypes.

Last edited by MMM : 02-20-2010 at 08:38 AM.