(#4 (permalink))
Old
siwar (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to siwar
Unhappy 03-28-2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
OK, despite the title and my past reputation, I promis you this thread is actually quite serious.

My whole life, I was understandingly, looked at as a fool. I made mistakes and let people down in so many ways . . .This became my motivation to be different, but even then I'm still ridiculed. I won't give up. I promised myself that. I thought if I kept my dreams alive, that would be enough . . .Still, I had this feeling I wanted to do more . . .To make sure I made a difference in this world.

In 8th grade English I saw a video about a real class doing a project, collecting 6 million paper clips for 6 million Jews who died during the Holicaust. It inspired me, but I sent that to the back of my head.

Until now.

I had recently did a research power point on the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings of 1945. This and 9/11 were very tragic bombings, and I wanted to do something to honor them, my own creative way.

So I thought about it and thought how scary it must have been to die so suddenly and scary like that. Lonely and scary . . . So I thought, 'They probably wished they were hugging a plushie at that point. So here's what I was inspired to try.

A world wide goal to collect 403,000 plushies (400,000 for the rough estimate of those who dies in Hiroshima and Nagasaki- correct me if I am wrong- and 3,000 from those who died in 9/11. So asking everyone to chip into this goal, and I'm notsurewhere, but collect these plushies, and have a "kingdom" there, sorta like a tue reaching out to those people that shows how we feel and so even after the war is won, they are still remembered.

And no,I'm not doing this to be famous, I'd benefit just by achieving this goal, whether people know myname for it or not. This is to help hmuanity be able to understand pain, maybe cut down violence as well as understanding the past.

So I am humbly asking you older than myself, and actual Japanese people what your HONEST opinion of this is and any advice or criticsm you want to give.

と"も ありか"とう こ"さ"います!
Hi, i like your idea it's fantastic but you know people will never stop hurting each other. nowdays the wor become just like a game , no one cares about the pain that causes this huge crime . that's whay i hate the army and anything have a relationshiip with wor