View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-29-2010, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
Okies, well I thought about and revised this idea and the substitute I came up with is one I feel MUCH better about. See what you think of this.

collecting 3,000 plushies nationwide for memory of 9/11 to make Plushie Kingdom. But here's the thing, The memorial is virtual. The doners register the plushies online (with pictures) into the kingdom,(The real things go to clildren in hospitals and orphanages) but also give them sort of "social standings" or different personalities and what they do in the Kingdom, to be more like real people, their names being names of the three thousand but not "images of them" Is this understandable? It represents the unfourtanate 3,000 lost and symbolically all who have died fighting with these 3,000 in mind. Remembering them all. Here people could also use the chatroom to talk about peace, peaceful topics, get to know people, nad most importantly, celebrate differencesHow does this sound?
I think that sounds wholly more feasible, but to still bank on doing much of the webwork yourself (how will you pay for the site incidentally?) and to be prepared that some of the victim's families might wholly object to their loved ones's names being used.