View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
04-27-2010, 06:21 PM

Though i think immigration reform is needed. This is not the answer to the problem it only gives law enforcement the right to stop and question any person they believe to be illegal. Given the location of the state and what majority of americans believe ill give you one guess whos going to be stopped and questioned. Its not whites its not blacks and its not asians its going to be Latino's. Now i understand that since Arizona is on the boarder of course thats who they were look at it. But imagine being a Latino American you were born here and being stopped 3-4 times a week asking to show ID.

Not to mention that so many people are misguided about illegal immigration. People screaming they dont pay taxes and that they are taking advantage of the medical,welfare and other service in the county. Its just not true to qualify for any government aid you need to have SSN and many illegals who have fake one dont want the government examining their SSN so they dont qualify nor do they partake in those services. Also, majority of Illegals who have fake SSN actually pay higher taxes because they fear if they pay too little they will be examined or audited hence the government finding out they are illegal.

If you want to immigrate here i have no problem with that but you have to do it lawfully those who break the law and are caught need to be identified, finger printed and put on list and sent back to their home country not kept in jail with free food and shelter which will cost tax payers even more money. I believe in reform not the racial profiling which this law will undoubtedly create. I feel for Arizona residents since the Feds have done nothing to fix the problem but this is not right.