(#35 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
05-03-2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiJaxx View Post
Im really new to japan forum but i'll take a shot anyway ( mytraslating stinks so i'll use its english name if anyone could translate it i'd be estatic!!)

Name: Crimson Fang
Type: Flame
Command: Feed Crimson Fang

Shikai:
It becomes a large chakram that doubles as ashield it looks like this but the points are red and the circles are white http://media.photobucket.com/image/c...nload.jpg?o=31
Effects:
It has a combustion effect meaning the when the user strikes an opponent with an attack using his reiatsu he can cause it to explode doing double damage.

Homing: Crimson fang can retrace its steps back to its users hand and can follow its opponents spiritual pressure

Techniques:
Crimson Flame Wheel: the points of the chakram ignites and the user throws it at his enemy

Fanged Orbit: The chakram enters a temporary high speed state and can orbit the user stopping attacks or attacking

Bankai: Soul Searing Crimson Fang
Bankai Release : Show them the power of a god Ignite Crimson Fang!
Crimson Fang splits down the middle becoming a pair of wind and fire wheels

Techniques:
the previous two abilities and Pyro Blade: The points of the blades ignites and the fire can be thrown at the opponent (similar to the getsuga tenshou)

Ultimate Technique: 10,000 Flaming Wheels Of Heavenly Fury
the wheels (after surroinding the opponent in a reverse orbit fang) the wheels explode and the shrapnel zeroes in on the opponent and with each piece lodgedin them when givin the command Burst they EXPLODE AGAIN

weaknesses: Due to the amount of thought and energy in manipulating the blades the user remains open to long range attacks also if the opponent has a greater control of spirit energy flow so they could cause the homing effect to disperse.

well thats it oh and YukisUke i have an ideaabout you zanpakto if you're open to suggestions
That's okay. I want to figure it out myself. Thanks for the offer though.