View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Undertherose25 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-05-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sputnik0 View Post
I'm a white girl, and I'm atracted to asian guys. I can't find any good explanation why, maybe it has something to do with my interest in Japan?
Also, I think some people have a tendence to be interested in something different from what they are used to..
As I said in a previous post I'm a white girl and I married a Korean. He and I met in the 4th and 5th grade and we became friends in Middle School. I also grew up next to a Chinese couple from Taiwan and played with their two kids for most of my childhood...and a good friend of mine I met in College is Korean as well, so is my Mother-in-Law.

I guess since I grew up befriending them and spending time with them their race never really phased me, they were interested in the exact same stuff I was the only difference was the accent and the outer appearance. I was interested in Asian countries too but the fact I ended up marrying a Korean boy was just a bonus I think...

I was never attracted to someone because of the country they came from I just liked them for...well being them.

I just found Asians to be more appealing and pleasing to the eye And I personally find them to have more pleasant personalities [but I grew up in the South so that's not saying much imo] than any other race of men...

But I am willing to befriend anyone of any race... I did date a boy that was white but I never found him as attractive as I find my husband...or my old Asian celebrity crushes.

♥Proud Wife of a U.S. Airman♥

Dir en Grey