View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Adan (Offline)
New to JF

05-24-2010, 08:42 PM

While I respect the opinions of the members here, I don't understand why here, and on other forums, people that were "not" fans are glad the show is over.
Is not like the money to produce the show came out of their pockets, is not like they were forced to see a show they did not like, is not like Lost was the only show that was on during that time. So why be glad that something that millions of people did like ended? You might have not liked the show, you might have hated the show, and maybe you just didn't understand it, but the fact is that is was a good show, I get that you didn't like it, but millions of fans who did can't be wrong. I never saw or liked "Sex in the city", "The Sopranos", "The Brady bunch" , just to mention a few, but I wasn't "glad" they ended, I know they ended but have no idea when did they actually end. Not just because I didn't like those shows it meant they were no good. They had a big and faithful following, but I just didn't like those shows, and by no means was glad they ended.

Last edited by Adan : 05-24-2010 at 09:56 PM.