View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
englishwebteacher (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to englishwebteacher
A British English language teacher-lessons online - 06-02-2010, 05:44 PM

Hi Everybody. My name’s Ric and I’ve been an English Language teacher for 17 years. I’m a qualified teacher with a Trinity Licentiate Diploma in TESOL and I’m currently working as an assistant Director of Studies in an Italian Language School.

I have taught students of all ages and backgrounds and the types of course taught range from Elementary to Business and International Exam preparation such as Trinity, Cambridge and IELTS.

I am now moving into what is for me a new area, that of online English Language Learning.

To learn in this way all you have to do is have an Internet connection and a software called SKYPE which allows instant face to face contact over the web. These lessons can be organised to fit in with your own personal needs and timetable. We can have individual lessons based around whatever you feel you would like to practise or what you are particularly interested in.

We can have simple conversation practice around certain topics or you may want to have a series of lessons in order to improve your knowledge of grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing and pronunciation.

Whatever your requirements, please contact me and we can arrange a quick chat on Skype to discuss your needs.

Waiting for your answer,

Ric.