View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Chess (Offline)
JF Regular

06-03-2010, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
As for what East Asia needs. What East Asia needs is a China that recognises and respects the soveriegnty of Taiwan as an independent nation-state (as well as Tibet), a North Korea that feeds its people and lets them speak freely and a Japan that can stand up to the United States.
I second to this, PRC don't recognize Taiwan as an independent state, this is the main reason why there is no Taiwan representative in the seats of U.N.

Many people are saying that North Korea should be destroyed, I highly disagree to that since most of the people there are uneducated when it comes to the outside of their own world, they shouldn't be destroyed or harmed, but they should be liberated from fallacy.

As for Japan, they should kick the U.S. out, for a Prime Minister, I think he should have chosen his own people than choosing the ones outside of his own country, Philippines kicked them out, so Japan should have the guts to do the same.

But look at the bright side of Yukio's resignation, there are very few politicians who has the dignity to accept their mistakes. At least he walks out of the seat of power honestly.