View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-06-2010, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
For a person who respects the United Nations (the current head of UN is a South Korean) so much, you do forget about South Korea very often in your discussion about North Korea or China. I find it ironic.
Please tell me where I neglected South Koreas role in my previous comment.

Quote:
President Ma still calls Formosa (another name of this island), the Republic of China. Yet, the previous president who wanted Taiwanese Independence is in prison. A country that no democratic countries take seriously except for few small countries in Africa, South America and the Pacific.
Ask any ACADEMIC and they will tell you that Taiwans grounds for independence are well founded. Most Western governments dont recognise Taiwan because China pays more than Taiwan. I think its bullshit but thats just the reality.

Quote:
Do Westerners really consider RoC (Taiwan) serious? Or are they following the doomsday cult of democracy like bunch of irrational people?
Haha.. the nationalist/fascist is calling Democracy a doomsday cult. Oh the irony.

Why does this have to be about "East versus West" anyway?

We get it... you prefer a Confuscious style autocracy to a Democracy. But you dont speak for Asia or South Korea... you only speak for yourself.