View Single Post
(#37 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-24-2010, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neffiline View Post
KungMarting Agreed!! There are many guys like that around here too. They think they're so hot so they try to hit on me and keep coming back even after I've said no several times. If I say no, means I'm not interested and on a general basis also NOT ATTRACTED, which means you're really not THAT hot. Lol

As for the original topic, I would say a combination of both looks and personality is important. When I met my boyfriend, we were hanging out just as friend. He had told me before that he thought I was beautiful, but he wasn't really "my type of guy". Short, smaller, red head, etc, etc. I didn't think he was ugly, I thought he was cute, actually, but I didn't feel any physical attraction right away. I got to know him, his personality and things developped from there.
So just ignore them, they'll obviously leave u alone if u don't pay any attention..............

Difference between u and me in this situation is that u have all the control, I don't. It's not my gf, it's my brothers gf, and he's desperate like hell, so he probably won't leave her ..

pz ! <3