Thread: World Cup!!
View Single Post
(#201 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

07-02-2010, 11:06 PM

Now you're just sounding a bit cocky! Let me guess, you've never even seen Cavani play before this world cup and you just went to check his stats when I mentioned his name? He hasn't been playing in his normal position where he gets to attack like Suarez or Forlan. He's been more of a midfielder... Secondly, you think just because he hasn't scored yet, he isn't a threat? Torres is one of the best strikers in the world, and he hasn't scored yet! Does this mean you don't think he has what it takes to score? Lionel Messi is another one! He hasn't scored yet, does that mean he's crap? And even Messi has been terrible in this competition compared to what we see at Barcelona.

Please! I get you backing the Netherlands, but to sound this cocky this far into the tournament is just jarring!

I'm gonna laugh so hard at you if Uruguay do beat the Dutch! I'm still gonna support them, but at least now, I have a win win situation. If the Dutch win, I'll be happy and I'll be expecting a good final, if they lose, I get to laugh at your arrogance!

Last edited by noodle : 07-02-2010 at 11:09 PM.