(#120 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-27-2010, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxintatei View Post
... thanks for crushing my dreams. lol
If I can't get a Japanese girl, then I'll just go to China and adopt one and then bring her to Japan! ><
IT WILL WORK!
I am a very persuasive person, it will work! ><
EDIT: Why do so many women like babies, I don't get it.
this seems to be an old post but the way such as this person who says she wants to adopt a japanese child as though she is buying a bag of sugar etc.It is so immature. Older children that need adopting might already have issues and not be easy to deal with.

ANyone who wants to adopt has to realise what an important issue it is. You have a real child taken from another mother-- That child grows up-- then what?

I doubt this person has a clue at all about bringing up children. Parenting is the most important job in the world and adoptees especially need love and care and knowledge about their background.

The UK arranged many adoption in the sixties when for a woman to be pregnant was a sin-- so thousands of their babies were removed and given to other parents. Many of those women still suffer terribly from no tknowing what happened to their child.

Never ever take the responsibilities of parenting lightly and even more so with adoption.

It sokay to think that you will be noble and adopt a japanese child-- with no real thought put into at all. Children are precious and only those who are serious and if for some reason a child needs a new home, fostering would be better. Why should it have to change its birth name and its real identity,

Yes there are many orphans around the world and so many do need loving homes but does it help them to be removed from their own family and background to go to another country. Actresses and people like Madonna have done this-- I hate celebrities adopting children-- why do they do it?

In every situation a childs parents have to be considered-- Many heartbreaks when their child is taken away.

It is a big industry in some countries, wherea poor mother will be given a little money for her child then the child dealers sell those children to another country for a LOT OF MONEY.

Last edited by dogsbody70 : 07-27-2010 at 12:15 PM.