View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
ProjectChu (Offline)
New to JF

08-11-2010, 08:49 PM

Haha funny to know that I'm not the only one =P oh and no need to apologize I really dont pay attention XD

You know what!! I feel like i haven't been able to relate to Jpop since it feels like its getting more and more adapted for a younger crowd and when they try to make it more adult like it just feels wrong I dont know... it might be because of all the image jumping (and I am not saying Koreans doesn't do it as well, i mean look at Kara) A lot of the Girl groups in japan go from really cute school girls to sad teenagers to uber mega sexy women but its kinda hard to watch when theres a bunch of kids walking around n lingerie (akb48).
I mean I am 19 as well and i really dont remember the girl group back in the day being so young, there was alway the more mature and older members for example Yuko Nakazawa, Kaori Iida or Kei Yasuda in morning musume =O

I listen to a lot of Korean groups as well (After school, SNSD, T-ara, 2ne1,f(x), 4minute, Brown eyed girlĀ“s) and your right about Kpop being more western, The reason for why i listen to more Asian music than western music is because its a lot more diverse.

Boy band in general was a real huh factor for me 2 years ago but i suddenly started to listen to Big bang and i kinda got the feeling that it was more about the skills and the song then it was about looking good and the popularity, i dont know maybe I am wrong =P I just start to judge Japanese boy bands right in the beginning because of the hair =P
Im a girl and i really dont think that every member needs to have the exact hair style or always has to give fan service XDXD ( I'm sorry to anyone reading this and feeling offended)

Not a fan of J-rock either but i love Asian Hip-hop, you should listen to Epik High, m-flo, rip slyme or dynamic duo =D

Thank you for the reply and it kind a funny you wanted to post about the same thing =P

Bye