View Single Post
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-10-2010, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydelart View Post
Why do I always sense hate from your posts regarding Korea.
I dont hate Korea. I think komitsuki is a twat so maybe thats the vibe you picked up.

Quote:
I'm not understanding the reason behind your logic. When you desexualize the Pussycat Dolls, they're image is that of nothing more than a group of young women. So, that makes it convenient to accuse any group of women adopting the image of "young women" as mirroring PCD. Girl's Generation does have this image; it's a generic image. It's not pioneered by PCD, and it works for them in their country.
lol.. I was just trying to say that they are both as generic as each other and they are both talentless... however one has sexual appeal and the other is a bunch of women who act like 13 year olds.

Quote:
The topic of plastic surgery irritates me, honestly. There's a dependancy on one's own ability to sense it, so there's really only a general reliance on personal opinion. East Asia is engulfed by a plastic surgery craze, period. A fraction of Japanese women also desire to have their eyes widened and their noses lengthened. It doesn't necessarily mean a lot of Japanese women get it. Nor does it for a lot of Asian women. I'm not denying that many stars, especially in Korea or China have had it. I just think the overall topic eventually suggests that any attractive Asian women from countries like this have had it.
It was a comparitave statement.

I didnt know what "too Euro" meant. Just thought that I'd let komitsuki know that to me.. Korea is the more Euro wannabe when it comes to idols.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 09-10-2010 at 05:27 AM.