View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

09-10-2010, 06:27 PM

come on. a*hole turists or foregin residents are everyware.
we have lots of guys here from the uk who come to pick up girls. some of them thought it would be fun to "piss on our monument of freedom" and now most of us think they are all pricks when the truth is (at least when i was in nottingham) they are nice people.
on the other hand there are also lots of a*holes from our country who go to uk or other places and act like jerks.

but when it comes to general thinking then the worst are russin turist. specially in warm climat zones - egypt, turkey.. when i was there you can immedeatly tell them apart by the way they act. just damn - like, they have absolutley no idea what it means NOT to be in the center of the world.

P.S i actually like that everything is different and the pople act differently. thats usually, i think, why people visit the place.

P.P.S japanese still hold grude against americans? for example i love germans tourists despite some things that happened... - specially old folks who come sight seeing and simply end up in the bar having talks like for 10 hours straight. they must be best tourists to have and fun to talk.

Last edited by evanny : 09-10-2010 at 06:30 PM.