View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
utsu (Offline)
JF Regular

10-01-2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gn4m View Post

I'm getting kinda stressed as well, because IF we'd become a couple, I'd ofc want to spend as much time with her as possible before she goes home to Japan!
I don't see any reason to stress if you become a couple, because from what you described chances are you WON'T become a couple.

Unless, instead of pouring your heart out to total strangers on an internet forum, next time after class you ask her if she wants to have fika with you. If she says yes, go to some nice konditori and start talking.

She's an exchange student, for crying out loud. How hard is it to ask her if she likes Sweden, if she ever tried surströmming, what she misses from home, what are her plans for when she returns to Japan, blah blah blah...

If you don't ask her out, somebody else will. You're not the only teenage Swede with a Japanese fetish. Actually, chances are, if what you're describing is true, then you might be already too late. A guy with more initiative (and less socially awkward) might have asked her out last week, for all you know.