View Single Post
(#186 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-03-2010, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumyumtimtam View Post
I guess it's not a big problem for many of the people in UK, cos they have enough space like garages or gardens... here in Japan many of us have no spare space... so keeping rubbish and trash and all could be a big problem.
Hmm, I'm not so sure. I live in the country side, so we have an older house and lot of room, but in the cities and suburbs, lots of new houses are really crowded together and they're really small, so keeping things can be really impractical.

Quote:
That's great! I'd love to have a good system for compost when I have got a house with garden. (Im thinking of buying one if I find a good deal, I want to use it as a backpacker's accommodation as well as for living and also for my students)
Sounds awesome YYTTsan! I want to build a wormery. It's like a special compost bin you can put in the middle of a vegetable patch for the worms, and then they help your vegetables to grow!

Quote:
To throw the big stuff, we have to pay for it in my parents place.
The other day they had to throw some table, I think they paid around 1000yen. I think the city collect all the big stuff and give it to someone who wants it and if they coudn't find any one then they probablly burn it.
Sometimes we have to pay, but often it's free. If it's still in good condition though, you can usually just sell it to someone else! I don't know what they do with it after they take it away.

For some reason there's nowhere to take rubbish for burning. There's a few special places where they burn rubbish to get electricity, but they're not very common, so it all just gets buried. I think you're right, we don't burn rubbish because that makes pollution.

あたしのにほんごを直してありがとう!毎日毎日英語し か使わないので、日本語で話し方を忘れちゃっているわ 。T__T 

Quote:
 そのアパートはもう出ましたよ。
他にも色々な昔から続く今の時代に合わないルールがあ ったよ。
問題も多かったんだ。多くの若い住人はそれを変えたい のに、声を上げないの。
みんなで話し合って助け合って、住みやすい環境をつく ろうと努力すれば
もっとそこに暮らすのが楽しくなるのにね。
そうですね。私の高校も昔から続く今の時代に合わない ルールがあった。たとえば、一年生は正面玄関で入って はいけない、脇戸で入らなくちゃならない。女性はズボ ンを着るのはだめ。色々なばかのルルがあったよ。しか し、私は二年生ごろ、先生たちと生徒はいっしょうに、 ルルを換えた。

ねえ、ちょっと聞いてよ!これは私の1000のポスト !何か記念日みたいよ。*W*そして、昨日、サマーウ ーズを見た! 本当に面白かったや。 I enjoyed seeing all the locations