View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-06-2010, 10:18 PM

at my age I am glad to actually still be alive.

I have not travelled the world-- I love my own country very much. I bred dogs for almost fifty years and also showed them around the UK. several of my dogs went to live in AMerica, germany and sweden. I made many friends through our mutual love for our dogs.

To me a real friend is more precious than silver or gold.The sort of friend who is there whenever you need them and You are there for them. One needs to struggle through life and not have everything on a plate

My family are of course precious also-- but also having ambitions in life, working hard and trying to achieve something you long to do or achieve.

Music art and Literature are my life and soul----------------

Helping others who are in need.

I grew up through hard times during ww2 and after. I did not crave excitement and glory. I craved a mother and father-- but never knew them.

I am lucky because I have a wonderful husband who has always supported me and our family.

I love my dogs very much.I adore Arabian Horses-- among many others.

So I no longer can dance or walk as I used to do but I take up other interests------------

Good health is the best gift of all. too often we do not appreciate it until it is gone.

I take part in music making---------- Love that so much. choral music and Early Music I love especially.

Make the most of every day of your life---------Be brave, adventurous--

daring--- Have fun, but also take time to simply BE.

I still can hear and speak and see---------- so fortunate am I even though I am slow in my walking.

I am trying to learn about Japan, its history, art and culture because of my love for a japanese lady. One road leads to another all through life.

every second counts.

Last edited by dogsbody70 : 10-06-2010 at 10:22 PM.