JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

10-01-2010, 09:02 PM

I forgot what living means, so I can't tell.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Karolina (Offline)
New to JF

10-01-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydelart View Post
1.) Breathing
2.) Thinking

I don't know the purpose of life, and I don't think I ever will, in my lifetime. As for life values, I believe one should live with the desire to have the genuine capacity to be humble and respectful towards life itself... To strive for the ability to appreciate and observe life from a truly objective standpoint while being able to maintain one's humanity. Whether or not it is possible to achieve remains to be said. I guess, basically, I believe life should be lived with a sense of honor or, atleast, an awareness and acknowledgment thereof. Decisions and actions depend solely upon the individual, and I can only criticize a person to a certain extent without implicating my own self-perceived flaws.

You'll be living, regardless of anything you do.
"It's the thought that counts" is cliché but not entirely irrelevant... is my answer. I hope it makes sense.
i like what you write,and it does make great sense to me
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MuRaSaKiiNkI (Offline)
一番村ちゃん

Send a message via Skype™ to MuRaSaKiiNkI
10-01-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
1.) Breathing
2.) Thinking
Unfortunately, there are too many people whom don't participate in the latter part...
(#14 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

10-02-2010, 01:24 AM

Dumb people think . . .their brains are just clogged!

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

10-03-2010, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuRaSaKiiNkI View Post
Unfortunately, there are too many people whom don't participate in the latter part...
What's even more unfortunate is when people don't partake in the former.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
MuRaSaKiiNkI (Offline)
一番村ちゃん

Send a message via Skype™ to MuRaSaKiiNkI
10-06-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
What's even more unfortunate is when people don't partake in the former.
True dat, lol. And I guess we could have a philosophical discussion about what is "thinking"

(#17 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-06-2010, 10:18 PM

at my age I am glad to actually still be alive.

I have not travelled the world-- I love my own country very much. I bred dogs for almost fifty years and also showed them around the UK. several of my dogs went to live in AMerica, germany and sweden. I made many friends through our mutual love for our dogs.

To me a real friend is more precious than silver or gold.The sort of friend who is there whenever you need them and You are there for them. One needs to struggle through life and not have everything on a plate

My family are of course precious also-- but also having ambitions in life, working hard and trying to achieve something you long to do or achieve.

Music art and Literature are my life and soul----------------

Helping others who are in need.

I grew up through hard times during ww2 and after. I did not crave excitement and glory. I craved a mother and father-- but never knew them.

I am lucky because I have a wonderful husband who has always supported me and our family.

I love my dogs very much.I adore Arabian Horses-- among many others.

So I no longer can dance or walk as I used to do but I take up other interests------------

Good health is the best gift of all. too often we do not appreciate it until it is gone.

I take part in music making---------- Love that so much. choral music and Early Music I love especially.

Make the most of every day of your life---------Be brave, adventurous--

daring--- Have fun, but also take time to simply BE.

I still can hear and speak and see---------- so fortunate am I even though I am slow in my walking.

I am trying to learn about Japan, its history, art and culture because of my love for a japanese lady. One road leads to another all through life.

every second counts.

Last edited by dogsbody70 : 10-06-2010 at 10:22 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
星の翼

10-08-2010, 10:35 PM

Wow . . . I'm sorry about your parents . . .that's truly amazing that you're that strong . .. and have such optimistic views of life . . .that's just . . .wow.

My favorite part of life is not being so angry at the darkness in moments like these, because the dark things that happen may be things we wish we could erase, but it brings out moments like these, in people, in places, and in miracles that just take your breath away.

Thank You

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.

Last edited by manganimefan227 : 10-08-2010 at 11:06 PM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Oren (Offline)
glad to be back

Send a message via Yahoo to Oren
10-08-2010, 11:03 PM

Living is appreciating each moment for what it is. Living is watching my son grow into an awesome individual. It is loving, crying and feeling every emotion possible. It is finding the beauty in ugliness and appreciating it. Living is a gift that is taken away too quickly. I try to live in the moment and savor each day...not to let the small insignificant things get to me. I live each day to it's fullest and I will continue to live on in the eyes, mind and heart of my son.

Peace Love Recycle
(#20 (permalink))
Old
星の翼

10-08-2010, 11:07 PM

That's sweet =)

I pray we can all enjoy life . . .always . . .

But . . .I'll live.