View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-13-2010, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujikuro2 View Post
It's absolutely considered bad manners.And you will give all gaijns a bad name.I wonder in which country it is not considered bad manners.

動物愛護センター help the cat in finding his/her new owner.

surely its exaggerating to say it will give all gaijins a bad name. Just because Miseri made a mistake when he/she fell in love with the kitten. Asking the previous owner to help or take the kitten back yes it seems difficult-- but if that person is a decent caring person-- surely they will try to help out.

Better that-- than just discarding the poor little thing-- which can easily happen.

If it happened here in UK any decent person would take the kittern back or try to find a suitable home for it. Not everyone is decent. too many cats get chucked out------------- some people don't care-- but genuine animal lovers would try to help. If necessary take the cat to a sanctuary.

Why blame all Gaiijins for the mistake of one person who took the kitten because they wanted to care for it. If the previous owner had asked questions as to the suitability of the new owner, they should have realised it was not a good idea.

I have bred dogs for many years and always make sure the potential buyers are suitable owners. One always has to be careful surely where animals are concerned.

I hope the Japanese do not automatically blame everyone from another country-- for one mistake-- that would seem unthinking surely.