View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

10-19-2010, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangetsu View Post
Half the swastika-wearing nationalist nuts driving the black speaker trucks around Japan are Yakuza. The only foreigners who work for the yaks are the occasional Nigerian hustlers, and prostitutes. You aren't very bright if you want to associate yourself with these animals.

Most people who are gangsters because they were too stupid to pass the junior high school entrance exams, or they committed enough crimes in their youth that their records are too bad to get a regular job.

Wanting to be in the Yakuza is worse than wanting to be a garbage collector or a slaughter house worker, why are you aiming so low? Yaks are simply people who, through stupidity or irresponsibility, can't do anything better. It's not cool to be a gangster, and these tattooed losers are held in contempt by Japanese society.
What do you mean by that? Since when wanting to be a garbage collector or a slaughter house worker is a bad thing?

I wonder what would happen if every garbage collector stop doing their work. I can already sense the freshy smell in the morning.

Oh! And by the way, I don't know how's in the States or in Japan, but here in Europe (mostly) "garbage collector" (night shift) is actually a relatively well payed job.

Edit:

On Topic: Yes, there are alot of people. Just google it.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.

Last edited by JasonTakeshi : 10-19-2010 at 07:18 AM.