(#22 (permalink))
Old
yuujirou (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via AIM to yuujirou
10-19-2010, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
sigh yuujiro im sure there was a more tasteful way to get that thought across without breaking out the N word which everyone thinks is ok to throw around nowadays. Regardless. suburbs are a different story all i see is a bunch of Caucasian middle class boys thinking their hard because they want to emulate a life style they know nothing about. I know some areas where "pathetic" would not apply and you would be lucky to make it out with your limbs attached.

Anyway im not sure why anyone would want to glorify this lifestyle i dont care what country you live in. Most people end up in this sort of life because they couldn't or wouldn't do anything to better themselves. A life of crime regardless if its a petty thief or a full blow crime syndicate should never glorified actually make something out of your life unless a life of crime hurting other, stealing from other and murdering is what you really want then by all means go for it.
A tasteful alternative? yes, there are other ways for me to have phrased that, but none of them would produce the same effect. I personally have very little respect for gangsters and as such sought to express it as accurately as possible.

I am one that chooses his words carefully. I don't typically throw words around meaninglessly and pointlessly.

In the shadows beneath the trees he waits.
In the darkness under the moon he plots
In the silence of the night he kills.