View Single Post
(#605 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

General Music Thread - 10-22-2010, 03:28 PM

so I got confused cuz there isn't a single section or thread so far dedicated to music in general, and not specifically to japanese/asian music. According to CoolNard moderator this is the most appropriate section to create this thread

so to keep this thread as active (this also depends on how many ppl here actually like music that isn't japanese or asian, I can't tell for sure yet) and versatile as possible let's officially allow pretty much any subject, as long as it's related to music. If u have a song to share, band to talk about, concert that ur going to etc, pretty much anything. Also u can just share information about what music u like to listen to

also to have some of my own content i'll add a few good songs that i like (i was never into specific bands, I listen to pretty much anything as long as I personally like it) hope u guys like it (remember this is strictly my taste u don't have to like it)

^Sick Dutch Rap

I always liked dutch rap specifically, even if i don't understand

I've also always liked rap in different languages, so i also listen to swedish, french, japanese, spanish and even some russian

^pretty good swedish rap

there is a lot of national hate for this one, but I personally dig it

^really sweet new age song "return to innocence" I dont ncessarily like new age music but this song is sweet

^Shwayze

one of the very few american rappers I actually like, cuz he doens't use swear words like it's a drug

^Really awesome drum and bass song

Always liked DnB genre, especially liquid DnB cuz it's so soothing

oh and almost forgot reggae, here's a pretty good song with Ky-Mani Marley

Ok so that's just my random list of some music I like. U don't have to listen or like it, just want to get this thread started=)

Also let's not disrespect eachother if we got clashing music tastes. Personal taste is something everyone has, and it can't always be the same. much appreciated

pz<3

pz ! <3

Last edited by KungMartin : 10-22-2010 at 04:58 PM.