View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
KyokoUK (Offline)
Loving KuranUSA

Send a message via MSN to KyokoUK Send a message via Yahoo to KyokoUK Send a message via Skype™ to KyokoUK
11-09-2010, 01:58 AM

I have to say that, in England I never see guys having trouble talking to or dating hot, sexy girls and I don't see those girls being beat out by some mousey 'Betty Jane.' But then, English girls are the cutest in the world. I do know that guys have told me that they often think certain strata of girls are 'out of their league.' I also know that 'ordinary' looking girls are often intimidated by the handsome 'hunks' around. I think its just a matter of self esteem more than anyone being intimidated. A 'plane' girl with total self confidence will approach and win over a hot guy and the reverse can be true. But most Westerners have grown up with a totally false set of values in beauty from the advertisement industry and that in itself is a shame if not a crime.

Oh Kuran, that is so sweet. I love you to boy.

I Defied My Brain And Learned For Myself That Wheelchairs Are Not Always Forever...Music Was A Large Part Of My Healing...Let Music Heal Your Soul.

Last edited by KyokoUK : 11-09-2010 at 02:09 AM.