View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
missprincess (Offline)
Bonnie lass from England

11-11-2010, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
I think it's retarded how you've got this paradigm of thought which seperates womenfolk into "pretty" and "other" and how you seem to think that this is the only factor which men use to decide whether they have a suitable partner.
its not just me who thinks that way, im sure u dont like every woman u meet? so what about the ones ur not attracted to, what would u call them? (i guess i shud have put it better as - women who the majority of people would find attractive and women who the majority of people wodnt find that attractive PHYSICALLY) i wasnt being politically correct enough. secondly the reason i was asking if are people intimidated by those kind of 'pretty' girls (based soley on looks) is coz the first thing u see about a person litrally is how they look whether u wanna judge on that or not and then afterwards u would get to know them, but everyone makes some judgements on appearence when they first meet a person even if its just does this person look approachable or not not necessarily pretty

'' you don't have to be a magazine covergirl to be considered pretty by men''

ino that thats why i sed (no beauty is in the eye of the beholder stuff here when i first started this thread) coz i know everyone has their own views on whats 'pretty' i was going on majorities.

Last edited by missprincess : 11-11-2010 at 04:29 AM.