(#24 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
11-15-2010, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
yep. and yet everyone writes that they want beautiful partners.

i simply can't even if my life depended on it to call out treats that im looking for in a girl.
its simple for me - i have to like you. don't care if you are smart, good looking etc - if i like you that's it. and then i try to do my best to make the other person feel the same way.
Well, those who say they look for beauty when considering someone as their partner mean they wouldn't fall for someone who, at first sight, doesn't appeal to them. But that's kinda obvious. You have to feel attracted to someone before you go into establishing a relationship. You can be attracted to someone who isn't extremely attractive, but it's okay if you feel the thing.

And it's not like people stop to check if the person they like matches each and every of their expectations. When it does it kinda shows for itself. I value intelligence above most other qualities. That means I wouldn't fall for someone who I think is dumb. Not because I would stop myself, but because I wouldn't be the least bit attracted to that person, in the first place.

everything is relative and contradictory ~