View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
TheContract318 (Offline)
New to JF

11-16-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
well. SP campaign was awesome. also zombie mode is a nice touch.
i feel that somehow MP game-play is harder. my aim is a bit off - somehow once you start shooting its hard to follow target if its moving, your aim tends not to move easily.

but best thing - kill-streaks don't count towards new kill-streaks. so its not like before - get predator, with predator you get aircraft and that brings you to AC130. now you have to make the kills all the way to 11 - no short cuts.

P.S and hardcore mode seems easier than ever. 2 bullets and everyone is down. seems that bigger challenge is the default mode.
That is a good point that your kill streaks dont count toward your next one, however I have heard that the RC car kills do. Either way it is a lot nicer knowing that someone cant chain their kill streaks from say a chopper gunner to a gunship. However, maybe it is just me but I feel like I can get the 11 kill streaks no problem every game, if not multiple times, where in MW2 it was a rare event for me to get an AC130. I also like how there is no longer a nuke kill streak. It seemed to set up for people to get a friend on the other team and then go to a corner of the map with a tactical insertion and just build kills so they can eventually end the game for everybody.