ジェイデラート

12-01-2010, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feurious07 View Post
hi guys ,
nice information about fishing !
me also like it ,
but there is no such place to do it !
so i miss it very badly .............................................
I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask what country you live in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny
man. i used to go fishing all the time. i loved to go into the sea for sea bass.
or all the mornings when i got up at 3 am just to be on the lake by 4 am getting eaten alive by mosquitoes.
one thing i don't like. ice fishing - too much of nothing. on the other hand my father loves it so much that he goes ice fishing when there isn't any ice also he has had 2 occasions when ice has broken in but he was among lucky ones and got out. here its so often that some 20 every year drown during ice fishing.

but for me fishing is like going after mushrooms - i like the process but can't say i dig the food.
Haha, that sounds great.
When you mention leaving early every morning, it makes me a little bit jealous. I'm hoping to get a new car sometime soon... I'll probably be doing a lot more casual fishing once I do.

I hope that your father stays safe. There's no telling when luck can run out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protheus
I still have the tools in my garage, except the bait boat which I had to sell. Haven't used them in the last few months, because of the weather (too cold). Maybe I'll do some ice fishing, before spring arrives, when it's thick enough for that.
Yeah... I haven't been out in months, either. Apparently, the fishing can be good in the autumn months, but the weather has been kind of unpredictable here. And, when I want to go fishing, the rest of the family does too, so things can get a little complicated.

Maybe next year.