Thread: Ask the girls
View Single Post
(#43 (permalink))
Old
BakaTensei (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to BakaTensei
12-02-2010, 02:50 AM

I used to hang out with two guys who pretty much pulled at least 2 girls every night they went out and they were about a centimetre bigger than alot of the girls they went with, doesnt really matter if your smaller than others guys :P just aslong as your a lil taller than the girls, bring your ID to prove that your the age you say you are and ya should be fine...you'd be amazed at what people believe,

I went with a girl about a year ago (on a one nighter) when I was up in coleraine and all her friends told her I was 17 when I was 19 and she was 19 aswell and she believed them as if they would even know what age I was in the first place :P and when I was younger people used to think I was alot older than what I was...next time I went up there I ran into her again where she told me I was 17 over and over again until I got my ID out to shut her up :P and ended up going out again

I think there are certain things that girls look for in guys and for example lets say a guy has 7/10 things he'd be given a chance sure height might be a point your missing out on but then just be confident, charming and respectable, there is always a way to make up for any shortcomings...

correct me if I am wrong ladies ^_^