(#44 (permalink))
Old
Natoshin (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Natoshin
12-02-2010, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaTensei View Post
when I was younger people used to think I was alot older than what I was...

I think there are certain things that girls look for in guys and for example lets say a guy has 7/10 things he'd be given a chance sure height might be a point your missing out on but then just be confident, charming and respectable, there is always a way to make up for any shortcomings...

correct me if I am wrong ladies ^_^
Lets see how i look im okay and right at my age and yea i guess there are certain things for that girls look at and holy crap l7/10 is ratings i get from mostly all the girls that see me and judge me by how i look lol xD anyhow im respectable and confident and charming but sometime I can be a a** x-x but its only towards some guys, i will never do that to a girl even if girls are being a total jerk to me.. some people consider me a wimp for that but girls i dont see why i gotta show a backbone guys thats a whole different matter which is why girls consider me caring ^_^ and awsome lol... but that can still cause people to change a opinion of me which im working on getting to stop this year of being a a** to certain type of guys... Oh yea this kinda going off-topic xD...Sorry OP :< also to this thread theres a 2nd question i asked in page 4 just letting yall know so my question aint forgotten x-x.