View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Umihito (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Talking What's Your Favourite Prefecture? - 12-15-2010, 02:12 AM

So everyone, out of all the Prefectures in Japan, which is your favourite? Try not to base it on one town/city, consider the Prefecture as a whole

Also it'd probably be best to keep it to Prefectures you've actually been to and experienced, rather than ones you just think look the best

If you have time, be sure to include why you like it!

For me, it has to be Kanagawa Prefecture. I've been to a few places in Kanagawa, both urban and rural. I consider it the Prefecture I'm most familiar with inside out. From my experiences in the places I have been to, I really want to explore Kanagawa further! I'm thinking of having it as my base on my next visit

I find this place so beautiful, and it has a magnificent style. I was never bored there every time I went. Believe it or not, out of all the times I went to Kamakura, I never visited the Daibutsu, not even once! And it's considered one of the biggest attractions there! Yet I was too busy with all the other fascinating spots of Kamakura to have any time to go there.
I think I spent as much as 3 straight hours at a shrine one time because I was in so much awe at its beauty!