View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Kasomi (Offline)
Languages Addict

Send a message via MSN to Kasomi
01-03-2011, 03:52 AM

It's good to have dreams and hopes. Don't ever let someone say otherwise.

I do agree with Columbine, though. Before going for the "resident" part, maybe you could consider starting a degree in an establishment where you could make a student exchange to Japan. You would see how you like life in Japan, learn the culture while building your experience and knowledge in a particular field. Then, if you like it there, you could start the process for permanent residence or whatever that you want to achieve. Maybe you dream will just re-enforce when you get there, or maybe you won't like it.

And as what to study, this is your choice. You are the only one who knows what you really like. If you like Japan so much, take Japanese classes, as I think someone already suggested.

You still have plenty of time. You just need to find your way of doing things. But education would be a good starting point. PErsonnaly, I don't want to move to Japan, because I love my home country too much, but if I had to, I would continue my studies and try the student exchange first.

Oh, and I do think that you can make your dream come true if you work for it.
Ganbatte ne! I hope that you will get some clues as to what you want to do. Give us some feed-back^^

僕は静かな見物人なんだよ。
すべてを見て、聞いているよ。

Sème le vent, récolte la tempête;
Sème le bonheur, tu récolteras l'amour.