View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
anaayoub (Offline)
New to JF

thank you robin - 01-09-2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinMask View Post
I think Columbine is basing her comments off your posts in the forum.

Your English is good, we can certainly understand what you say, but I agree with her that it isn't good enough to teach. If you teach English it has to be perfect, you're setting an example for your pupils and students. One doesn't use three question marks when asking a question, nor does one abreviate or shorten certain words such as 'you' or 'English' when trying to commuinicate to people who may/may not be very good at English, and to whom many of which come from countries outside of those that speak English and to whom it is a second-language.

I could go on, but my point is that your English is good enough to be understand by native-speakers, but it isn't good enough to be understood by those that are not native-speakers and still learning. It would not be good enough to teach to those who are learning.

thank you but u should know that generally in the forum, one uses chat style morever nobody could know if others are good in english or not just by reading their writing....but finally thank u