View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-30-2011, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbreaker6 View Post
I agree with the other guy who pointed out, that "10 years old is yet too young to decide and lock on to one dream or aim" - Feel free to dream go to Japan someday when you ready for it, but don't let it be your only dream option.
---

And what comes to degree, I disagree, yet I do...

So listen me out.

I quited my school right after junior high school. With a dream to move to Japan one day, I continued drawing and writing my own Manga series.

Yeah, I got a job nowdays - and that Job will pay my ticket and first year in Japan, but I didn't need school to fullfill my dream. That only would have slowed me down.

Only thing I wished about school was, that I wanted to study japanese language, but in Finland there is no such option.

Next year on 2012 I turn 18 years old. I pack my bags, and move to Japan. Basically I have dreamed of this thing for five years at least. That is a long time, and yet time have gone fast to this day, and still I have my same aim, and I have made my dream possible, without school

Now I don't want to say, that stop going to school, but I say, that it is not going to destroy your future and dreams. You just have to find your way, and belive in it. Just like I did...
I hate to burst your bubble here, but you are going to need a visa if you want to live (or have an extended stay probably longer than 3 months) in Japan. And unfortunately without a degree and or a job lined up with a company/employer ready to sponsor your visa, you will not be able to get one and legally be able to live in Japan. You will find yourself deported and probably banned from the country for a while if you overstay the 3 month (tourist visa that everybody gets) period.

So unless you have a Japanese national lined up to marry you, you are going to have to go back to (high school and college) in order to get a degree since that is typically a requirement to get a work visa in Japan.