View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

02-17-2011, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christene View Post
I wonder even more so, why you would make such a negative and rude comment to me... as a newcomer and my first post! Thank you, I feel welcomed!
1. In general, it is considered rude to bump old threads on forums across the Internet. This has been a general rule on the Internet for over a decade. I'm becoming an old, cranky man who easily upsets when people don't know the rules. *grumble grumble* See this post for an interesting relevant discussion: Eternal September - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. It wasted my time. I check threads with new posts for questions to answer. I started reading the thread through to see what needed to be answered, and only because I recognized one of the posters as someone who "retired" from this board

3. I didn't think there was actually a person behind the post. It looked like a bot to me.

4. Out of curiosity, how did you get to this thread? Did you google "mishi mishi"?

5. Stop posturing; what I wrote didn't offend you, and you're playing the hurt lamb. There's no way what I wrote actually could hurt anyone's feelings for real.

I'm sorry I upset you. I look forward to seeing you post here. Please have a look at the rules here, too. And don't forget that there's a search bar if you have a question like "how do I learn Japanese" that has probably been answered a brazillion times.

And in case you're here for this reason: It's not a good idea to get a Japanese tattoo if you don't speak Japanese.

Last edited by KyleGoetz : 02-17-2011 at 03:50 AM.