View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

02-17-2011, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christene View Post
I apologize if you read I was upset or had hurt feelings in my message, as I didn't type that! I said, you were being rude and negative!

If you like to think I am acting as a hurt lamb, than so be it! It's your opinion. I was standing up for my misunderstanding, that was made! However, you apparently don't see the actual words being typed, as your ego blocks your view.

I am a nice girl and I joined this forum to better inform myself, as my 5-year-old Twins are taking Japanese. I did not join this Forum to debate ridiculous misunderstandings. Let's be done with this!

Who knows, you might find out that you like me (people in general) and in the future we could have great conversations and I might even learn a lot from you in the midst of them!

Thank You Ever So,
Chrissy
You seem like a cool lady. I regret being an ass to you but am leaving up my post to show people that YES KYLE CAN SOMETIMES BE A JERK.

There are cultural differences in the way different age groups behave on forums. Given that you have five-year old twins, I'm guessing you're in the age group immediately above mine, which suggests why your post evoked the response I gave. But knowing your background now, it makes more sense.