View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-24-2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PratikGizmo View Post
Why japan??...well.. some how "japan" was embedded in my mind since i was a little kid ,...as far as i remember,,..when i was 10 yeas old ...i went to "Ajanta caves" with my family,..well.. i am an indian,..and live in india,..so we often go to ajanta,....well.. the funny thing i saw in ajanta..was that.. my parents,the tour guild,..and all the other grown up people were interested in these man-made holes within the mountain...it didnt take long for me to realize that i was not the only one..i saw a group of japanese kids there!..it was first time i ever saw japanese people....the interesting for me was that...thies kids had super Hi-tech! toys!! it was a weird game boy with camera in it..O_o!..i went a bit near to talk to those kids,well ya they were friendly and curious like me too,..all the kids had a camera,cell phones,..some weird game boys!....and i had a wooden toy car with a string on it..-_-"!..i really felt like a cave-man there!!..and the weird part was..that they loved my LAME wooden toy car..==". they all were well dressed..and I had kechup on my shirt ><.........this was when i was first interested in japanese people,..then after when i was 14 ...i saw amazing Digimon,Pokemon!&..CCS..on CN..thies anime's helped me to learn more about the japanese culture...and hey!..xD..the kids i saw in ajanta,..looked the same as the kinds from Digimon!. ..Japanese kids are So different from me .. .
....sorry if my reply was long..

No, it wasn't long at all. I really enjoyed reading your post. Thank you so much.