View Single Post
(#23 (permalink))
Old
tipsygypsy (Offline)
wa gwaaan?

02-24-2011, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
For me it all started when I went around the World for one year. I've met so many Korean's and also some Japanese on my stay in Australia and NewZealand. I've traveld with them for a couple of months and I never wanted to stay with English or German guys again after that experience.

It's the people who fascinate me! You guys are so different from the rest of the world. This also goes for South-east-Asia.. really only lovely people live there in my mind.. at least the ones I have met^^ Some American's or European's might say you are weird or strange.. but it's the complete opposite!!!

After this trip I also became a lot more interested in the Japanese and Korean History. Watched a lot of Movies and stuff like this.. Especially the JApanese History is very interesting to me. I also plan on doing a presentation about the Pacific War at WWII in my History class, at the end of the year.

Also being together with a lovely, beautiful Thai woman in Thailand added immensly to it. I could really see myself living my life with an Asian woman. Also if your population number continues to go down.. I might join later on^^

Can't wait to finally visit your beautiful country I believe it will be 10 times better then OZ, NZ and SEA.

Oh dude! I'm counting on you. Our government estimated that our population will be half in 2050. And thank you for the heartwarming reply. P.S. I myself too feel Japanese are weired jus like American and European people sometimes. But it would be more fun to have many different type of people around. They give the variety to our everyday life